1. You must do this tag if you are tagged
2. State at least 5 things that make you happy.
3. After the tag YOU DO HAVE THE OPTION TO TAG OTHER PEOPLE! If you don't want to, FINE! IF you do tag you must tag 5 other people.
4. Be honest! Everyone is different!
5. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah (I think you get the point)!
1. My family- Family is very important even at times it may seem not like it. We need each other when are parents are no longer with us when we get older. I am working on being a better older sister not only for my family, but for my younger sister.
2. My friends- All of my friends have helped me in the past and a few of you who have met me or talked to me on Skype you always make my day and give me a smile that shines brighter than the sun. Friendship is very important to me.
3. Music- Everyone knows that I love music and it helps me get through the tough times. I"ll listen to my favorite artists or other songs that are suggested to me by friends or family.
4. Voice Acting- Oh voice acting ^^ It helps me practice for my dream job that I one day hope to get. Voice acting is a great way to show your talent that you show to others and inspiring people like a certain voice actor who wants to work with me in real life!! (happy moment)
5. Drawing- Oh yes drawing. I feel relived when I get a piece of artwork done for a friend or just for fun. But there is something that makes me feel good deep inside when I get a picture or more done ^.^
Here are the people that I tag.
Oh I was waiting for the moment to say this but darn you for getting me hooked on Doctor Who. I am also working on some pictures for a certain someone that is like a brother to me on here so be on the look for those. Anyways excited about Christmas? what will you being doing for that special holiday? anything in particular?